Do What You Love & Get Paid for it Seminar
- Would you like to do what you love for a living and get well paid for it?
- Would you like to turn your hobby into a career or a business?
- Are you a student or graduate with a vision for your future, but not quite sure how to make it happen?
- Are you dissatisfied in your current career but stay just because the job pays the bills?
You probably were told “Do what you love and the money will follow” but it didn’t work and got broke instead. Or maybe you have lots of ideas but not sure which one to focus on. Perhaps you feel that you need a lot of money to follow your dreams or you want to change careers but feel not qualified for the new role. Or maybe you set goals and have plans but procrastinate a lot.
Then this workshop is for you!
You significantly increase your chances of success and reduce stress by being in a job or business that is truly inspiring to you. There is always someone willing to pay you for what you love. The challenge is to package it so that the value you bring is clear and you are ready to make money from it. In this half-day seminar you will:
- Get to clarify what you love and what is authentic to you as an individual
- Establish a clear plan for how to make money doing what you love
- Learn how to overcome your fears and excuses to follow your dreams profitably
- Learn how to value yourself, serve others, sell and value money
- Remove attitudes and beliefs that block you from getting paid for your services
- Get clear action steps to get going immediately into that job or business!
‘The people who become excellent at a given thing aren’t necessarily the same ones who seemed to be “gifted” at a young age. This suggest that when it comes to choosing a life path, people should do what they love [...] because if you don’t love what you’re doing, you are unlikely to work hard enough to get very good at it’ – Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner (Superfreakonomics 2009).
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” – Steve Jobs
What others say
Working with Sandras enabled me to take all the ideas, dreams and aspirations that were floating around in my mind, and transform them into a clear, practical and achievable plan. My dream is now a reality and firmly in my control! Sandras keeps you focused on your goals and holds you accountable for achieving them. Sandras definitely makes “Do What You Love” real and you will benefit immensely from engaging with him. – Ruth Johnson, Cape Town
Date: Saturday 12th May 2012
Time: 9hr00 – 13hr00 (tea breaks are catered for)
Venue: Erin Hall, Erin Road (Off Belmont Road) Rondebosh (map)
Special: The first 5 people to book can bring a friend for FREE!
Or Call: 082 825 7994Limited Space Available so book now!
Payment Options: EFT or Direct Deposit to
Account Name: Sandras and Lelemba Institute
Account Type: NEDBANK Cheque Account
Account Number: 1010142607
Branch Code: 101009 Gardens Branch
Email proof of payment